Ministry of Labor Smart Applications Award
The Award was launched to purse the Ministry’ plans to shift towards providing Electronic/Smart services, implementing the mGovernment strategies and following UAE’s 2021 vision in becoming the best country worldwide.
The Ministry of Labour E-services and Mobile Apps Award is an annual award that aims to motivate and encourage all staff, customers, and partners to provide creative and innovative ideas in the field of services and smartphone apps, so as to ensure that the government services run easily, more efficiently, and with complete transparency to reach the customers’ satisfaction.
The award includes 4 main categories:
We will accept ideas starting July 1st until September 15th 2015. Click here to register
Winners will be honored during the GITEX Exhibition.
Develop our services based on the customers’ demands
- Promote and market e-Services / m-services to all concerned categories.
- Encourage innovation aimed at mobile applications and services sectors, note them down as permanent references and honor outstanding ideas.
- Enhance the electronic and mobile apps initiation.
- Support and develop electronic/ m-services plans and policies based on customers’ views and demands.
Areas taken into consideration to participate in the award:
Ideas must cover the following areas:
- Smartphone applications, which include (iOS, Android, BlackBerry OS, Windows) systems.
- Develop MOL’s online services, through the website (http://www.mol.gov.ae).
- Ideas associated with short text messages (SMS).
- Propose new mobile application services which adds up to MOL’s App .