Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions for using the Ministry of Labour portal (this portal) is applicable to all users and visitors. If you violate the terms and conditions, we may be compelled to stop/end/prevent further usage of this portal.
Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate terms and conditions of this portal, including but not limited to the following acts:
- Accessing the data that is not intended to be provided to the user, or logging onto a server or an account that the user is prohibited from entering.
- Attempting to make a test, survey or examination for the possibility of reaching the weak points in the system or network of the Ministry of Labour, or violation of safety procedures or documenting them without formal authorization from the Ministry of Labour.
- Attempting to interfere in the provided service on the part of any user, host or network including but not limited to placing a virus on the website, increasing load to or immersing it, sending commercial messages to it or spamming it with electronic messages or even destroying it.
- Sending unwanted electronic messages to the website including commercials and/or advertisements on services or products or falsifying any dispatch control protocol package address/internet protocol or any part of the address details in any electronic message or sending news messages.
- Using the Ministry of Labour website by any means for sending an email, anything of it or on its behalf, by referring to it, or assuming the identity of its name involving offence or libel of the Ministry of Labour, website or any person whomsoever, announcing any untrue news or information and ascribing it to the Ministry of Labour.
- Violating the rules of usage, system or network shall expose the involved person to civil and criminal liability. Cases of such violations shall be investigated and the person involved shall be legally prosecuted.